Great quality car jacks.. lift any type of car up to 20 TONNES per axle..very efficient and easy to operate.made with hardened metal to make sure it withstands the vehicle weight comfortably..great tool to lift your car during repairs or wheel changes. Suitable for small and medium-sized vehicles. Such as cars, Buick, Santana, Vietnam, and other vehicles. *Packing includes jack * 1Handle * 1.
1. Check before each use for abnormal conditions such as cracked welds, leaks, damaged, loose, or missing parts.
2. Inspect the jack immediately if the lift is believed to have been subjected to an abnormal load or shock.
3. If the jack is found to be damaged, it should be removed from service until properly repaired.
1. Insert the jack handle into the hole of the handle socket.
2. Make sure that the saddle is correctly positioned. To prevent damage to the jack, do not move the jack while the handle is intact in the socket.
3. To raise the load, use one hand to hold the front part of the handle and use the other hand to turn at the rear and of the handle clockwise.
4. To lower load, use one hand to hold the front part of the handle and use the other hand to turn at the rear and of the handle counterclockwise slowly.
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
1. When the jack is not in use, lifting arm should be in the full down position.
2. Always keep jack clean and keep the screw and bearings well lubricated.
3. Store the handle with care.