Free Shipping in Nairobi for all prepaid orders above 1000 KSH
Get additional 5% off-use Coupon code BF2022 on prepaid orders
Perfect for changing flat tires, this scissor jack uses a simple spin action and quickly lifts vehicles. The scissor jack features a compact design to fold neatly into most trucks or tool compartments to keep ready for roadside emergencies.
1. Check before each use for abnormal conditions such as cracked welds, leaks, damaged, loose, or missing parts.
2. Inspect the jack immediately if the lift is believed to have been subjected to an abnormal load or shock.
3. If the jack is found to be damaged, it should be removed from service until properly repaired.
1. Insert the jack handle into the hole of the handle socket.
2. Make sure that the saddle is correctly positioned. To prevent damage to the jack, do not move the jack while the handle is intact in the socket.
3. To raise the load, use one hand to hold the front part of the handle and use the other hand to turn at the rear and of the handle clockwise.
4. To lower load, use one hand to hold the front part of the handle and use the other hand to turn at the rear and of the handle counterclockwise slowly.
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
1. When the jack is not in use, the lifting arm should be in the full down position.
2. Always keep the jack clean and keep the screw and bearings well lubricated.