What is Cedarwood Essential Oil and what is it used for?
Are you experiencing frequent hair loss? Is that acne on your face bothering you for too long? Well, here is a magic solution for you: Cedarwood essential oil.
Here are some of the incredible benefits of Mekis Cedarwood for skin and hair:
1. Hair Loss - Cedarwood oil can help strengthen the hair follicles by increasing the blood circulation to the scalp. This way the hair stays strong and you will see a significant decrease in hair fall.
2. Relieve Tension - Cedarwood oil is known to calm the nerves and cool us down. It is widely known as a stress buster and has proven to be effective many a time! This is possible because it has sedative properties that have shown to lower blood pressure and relax the nervous system.
3. Treat Acne - Acne and blemishes on the face are one of the most common skin problems that people deal with, worldwide. Cedarwood oil is known to be an effective agent to fight against acne-causing bacteria which leads to a decrease in acne and give you clear skin.
4. Oily Skin - Cedarwood oil is effective against oily skin and provides an even skin tone. Although using oil to treat oily skin might seem counter-productive but fighting oily skin with an essential oil ensures deep cleansing and moisturizing of the face.
5. Treat Fungal Infections - Cedarwood oil has anti-fungal and antibacterial properties that are ideal for treating fungal infections like athleteâÃÃ´s foot and other infections in the leg area.
6. Relieve Dry Itchy Scalp - This essential oil increases blood circulation in the scalp, treats scalp infections, removes dandruff and help reduce the itchiness in the scalp that one might be experiencing.
7. Heal Wounds - Cedarwood essential oil has antiseptic properties which can help with healing minor wounds and prevent the wound from getting septic.
8. Improve Sleep - One of the most grounding and effective essential oils you can use, Cedarwood Oil provides a comforting scent that is perfect to put you into a deep, uninterrupted sleep and help treat insomnia.
Safety Tips for Using Mekis Ciderwood Essential Oil
While essential oils have many healing properties, please keep in mind that our essential oils are highly concentrated and precautions need to be taken when using them. Here are some safety considerations for our Ciderwood Essential oil: