What is Mama Earths Neem Powder and why is it good for you?
Delays Aging, Controls Diabetes,Treats Dandruff
The neem tree is chock-full of chemical compounds that have been found to be hugely beneficial.
From the neem bark to the neem leaves and even the flowers, fruit, seeds, and roots all parts of the neem tree have found widespread use in curing various ailments.
According to established research, neem has free radical scavenging properties due to being a rich source of antioxidants and is also effective in the management of cancer through the regulation of cell signaling pathways.
Neem also plays a role as an anti-inflammatory substance via regulation of pro-inflammatory enzyme activities, including cyclooxygenase and lipoxygenase enzymes.
Here are the health benefits of Mama Earths Neem powder that you will get:
- Clears acne: Using neem water as a skin toner regularly will help in clearing acne, scars, pigmentation, and blackheads.
- Lightens skin blemishes: Apply a paste of neem powder, mixed with rose water, on your face. Let it dry before you rinse it off with cold water.
- Treats dry skin: Did you know that neem has moisturising properties? Mix neem powder with water and a few drops of grapeseed oil, and apply it to your face as a moisturiser.
- It delays the ageing of skin: With its regenerative properties, neem helps the skin fight pathogens below its surface. As a result, your skin remains supple. Reduce the effects of ageing by applying neem oil on your face or adding neem powder to your face-pack.
- Treats dandruff: Neem has medicinal properties. If you are suffering from dandruff, you could also apply a paste of neem powder and water on your scalp and wash off after an hour, followed by shampoo and conditioner.
- Cure dark circle problems: neem helps in reducing pigmentation and also acts as a moisturising agent. Mix water and neem powder to make a thick paste and apply it around the eyes. Wash it off after 15 minutes.
- Cures asthma: According to experts, neem oil is extremely beneficial when it comes to curing breathing problems or asthma. It also helps in controlling phlegm, cough, and fever.
- Heals ulcers: According to various studies, neem bark extract has been found to cure stomach and intestinal ulcers. The bark also helps cure malaria and many skin diseases.
- It controls diabetes: The plant contains chemicals that help reduce blood sugar levels. Neem acts as insulin after being digested by the body.
- Treats mouth and tooth problems: Traditionally, people chewed neem twigs instead of using toothbrushes. The twigs antifungal and antibacterial properties are said to help in treating mouth and tooth problems.