What is rosemary essential oil and what is it used for?
100% Pure, Stimulates Hair Growth, Acne
Whether youâre looking to beat breakouts or combat hair loss, hereâs how you can use our rosemary essential oil in everyday beauty rituals.
Here are some of the benefits of Mekis Rosemary essential oil for everyday skin and hair care.
1) Stimulates Hair Growth-Hair loss can be a troubling thing! Nothing feels more worrying than losing patches of your hair or seeing bald spots emerge as your age catches up. If youâre searching for a natural remedy for hair loss, rosemary essential oil is packed with powerful ingredients that volumize hair, leaving you with long, flowing tresses that capture attention. Based on research, it stimulates blood circulation in the scalp, which promotes hair growth.
2) Powerfully Anti-Aging - This oil is rich in antioxidants that can slow down the signs of aging and restore smooth skin. Research has also shown that rosemary oil delays free radical damage, keeping skin protected from environmental factors that age your skin. Simply add 2â3 drops of rosemary oil to your favourite skincare product to renew perfect, youthful skin.
3) Keeps Acne Under Control-Go from spotty to spotless with this cleansing oil. Rosemary oil is a potent anti-acne treatment as it contains rosmarinic acid which can soothe various skin conditions including acne, dermatitis, eczema, and even psoriasis. Add 3â4 drops of rosemary oil to your favourite skincare products to enjoy its acne-clearing properties.
4) Cleanses Hair And Scalp-On top of leaving you with longer, fuller hair, rosemary is also praised as a potent hair cleanser. Itâs full of antibacterial qualities, which are able to cleanse hair gently yet effectively. Because of its cleansing qualities, rosemary is also great at relieving irritated, dry, and flaky scalps. It is able to clear away bacteria and dead skin cells for a healthier scalp, setting the foundation for softer, shinier locks.
5) Face: Because of its antimicrobial properties, using rosemary oil on the face has been shown to lessen the inflammation produced by acne. It reduces under-eye puffiness and enhances circulation, resulting in healthy, bright skin. It also aids in the prevention of solar damage and the appearance of aging.
6) Headaches-Rosemary oil is anti-inflammatory and analgesic in nature. For hundreds of years, it has been used in folk medicine for stress reduction, pain relief, and increased circulation, all of which can assist with headaches.
7) Cough-It can relax in your trachea, allowing you to breathe easier. According to a study, it is also linked to the treatment of asthma. Rosemary is most typically used on the skin after being combined with a carrier oil.
8) Diffuser-Because of its antibacterial characteristics, inhaling the scent can help combat respiratory illnesses. It also contains antispasmodic properties that aid in the therapy of bronchial asthma. Use rosemary essential oil in a diffuser, or add a few drops to a cup or small saucepan of boiling-hot water and inhale the vapour up to three times each day.
9) Memory: It was shown that rosemary greatly improved memory quality and boosted mental alertness.
10) Pain: Rosemary oil contains anti-inflammatory and pain-relieving effects that you may take advantage of by rubbing the oil into the afflicted region.
11) Lice: Rosemary oil is well-known for washing the scalp and regulating production of sebum, which can assist to decrease lice recurrence
Safety Tips for Using Mekis Rosemary Essential Oil
While essential oils have many healing properties, please keep in mind that our essential oils are highly concentrated and precautions need to be taken when using them. Here are some safety considerations for our rosemary essential oil:
Our rosemary oil is not safe to use internally. It is for external use only.
Rosemary oil is safe to use aromatically and topically.
Our rosemary oil should not be applied directly to the skin. It is important to dilute it with a carrier oil such as Argan oil, Rosehip Seed oil, or Olive oil.
Be careful when using our essential oils around the eye area. Exposure can cause redness and irritation.
Before applying to a large area, it is important to do a patch test to make sure your skin does not react negatively to lavender oil. As with any new skin care products, sensitivities and reactions may occur.