100% Unrefined Shea Butter Perfect For Baby Sensitive Skin
Do you want to know more about Mekis Pure Shea Butter Babys Skin Superfood?
Mekis raw and unrefined shea butter is a natural occurring fat that is extracted from the Shea tree in East Africa.
Our Shea butter is concentrated with vitamins A, E and F and fatty acids, which are beneficial to the production of collagen in the skin, making it an excellent moisturizer and skin rejuvenation.
It also contains oleic, stearic, palmitic and linolenic acids that protect and nourish the skin to prevent drying.
Shea butter is also known to be an anti-inflammatory, potentially aiding in skin mutations such as acne or stretch marks.
As a hair moisturizer, Shea butter naturally conditions hair, improving texture and as a sealant helps in locking in moisture in hair for longer.
It Is rich in 6 different Essential Fatty Acids
Sit back and let us show you the wonders of Mekis shea butters and how they will enrich your life
The main chemical constituents of Mekis Shea Butter are: Oleic Acid, Stearic Acid, Palmitic Acid, Linoleic Acid, Cinnamic Acid Esters, Allantoin, Polyphenols (Tocopherol/Vitamin E).
Now let's go to each of them
OLEIC ACIDS :
- Maintain the softness, suppleness, and radiance of skin and hair
- Stimulate the growth of thicker, longer, and stronger hair
- Reduce the appearance of aging, such as premature wrinkles and fine lines
- Eliminate dandruff and thereby support hair growth
- Exhibit antioxidant properties
STEARIC ACID :
- Condition and protect hair from damage without diminishing luster or making it feel heavy
- Soften skin
PALMITIC ACID :
- Have emollient properties
- Soften hair without leaving a greasy or sticky residue
LINOLEIC ACID :
- Moisturize hair and promote its growth
- Facilitate wound healing
- Exhibit anti-inflammatory properties
- Soothe acne and reduce chances of future outbreaks
- Promote moisture retention in skin and hair
- Soothe and promote the healing of skin conditions like eczema and dermatitis
- Slow the look of premature aging
CINNAMIC ACID :
- Have SPF properties that make it act as natural sunscreen
- Soothe inflammation, irritation, and redness
- Contribute antioxidant properties
- Promote cell regeneration, making skin look rejuvenated
- Contribute protective and regenerative properties to skin that facilitate wound healing
- Effectively soften skin and soothe irritation
- Stimulate cell regeneration, thereby promoting the growth of healthy skin and tissue
- Be an effective moisturizing agent
- Be gentle and non-irritating, making it ideal for use on sensitive or irritated skin
- Increase the water content of cells, making it an ideal ingredient for anti-aging products
- Enhance skins texture, making it smoother
- Soften skin
- Exhibit antioxidant properties that slow the look of aging
- Protect against harmful UV radiation
- Boost skin cell regeneration and elasticity, thereby enhancing overall skin quality
- Promote greater circulation and oxygen to the skin
- Have antioxidant properties that slow the look of aging and boost circulation
- Repair scarred and blemished skin
- Prevent moisture loss from skin and hair
- Offer soothing relief to skin that has been burned
- Deeply cleanse pores and balance oil production
How to use
After giving the baby a bath (which softens the skin and makes it more receptive to moisturizers), pat the skin dry and rub a small amount into the affected area.