This product is made from natural aloe vera plant and it contains 99% aloe vera. Aloe vera is a succulent plant species of the genus Aloe. It grows wild in tropical climates around the world and is cultivated for agricultural and medicinal uses. It has the power to remove dead skin as well as fight stubborn bacteria and sunburns.
Main Ingredients: water, butylene glycol, glycerin, hyaluronic acid, aloe vera extract.
1. Wash your face.
2. Take the proper amount on your hand and with a gentle facial massage.
Effectiveness: Oil-control, Moisturizing, Hydrating, Whitening
Here are 20 uses of aloe Vera Gel:
1. Pamper yourself to a soothing body rub.
2. Treat burns from minor mishaps in the kitchenâfrom grease splatters or hot utensils.
3. For more major kitchen mishaps like a scald, mix some aloe gel and vitamin E oil into a little jar for a homemade burn healer.
4. Banish black and blue bruises by swapping on the good goo.
5. Soothe and heal sunburns the feel-good way. Aloe contains cooling properties similar to menthol.
6. Take the sting or itch out of insect bites.
7. Reduce tissue damage from frostbite.
8. Alleviate mysterious rashes.
10. Help heal herpes outbreaks.
11. Fight the Athlete's Foot.
12. Swab over blisters for quick relief.
13. Use as an antidote to allergic skin reactions.
14. Replace creams and lotions as a general moisturizer for dry skin. Aloe is fast absorbing!
15. Prevent pesky pimples and treat acne.
16. Soothe Psoriasis.
17. Prevent scarring and stretch marks.
18. Help rid of Rosacea.
19. Shrink warts.
20. Reverse signs of aging skin and wrinkles. Cleopatra did!