Digital Wrist Blood Pressure Monitor Cuff Electric BP Check Machine Portable Clinical Automatic
About the product
Fast data measurement reliability: using microcomputer intelligent measurement system.
Simple operation: automatic operation, you can measure blood pressure with just one click.
2 x 90 group memory function: all measurement results, date and time will be displayed on the LCD LCD, easy to read, and automatically stored.
Easy to read: large LCD display, can clearly display blood pressure and pulse readings, pressure error is less than 3mmHg, pulse error is less than 5%
Blood pressure warning: when measuring blood pressure above normal, it will be shown on the left of the screen, red for high pressure, yellow for high, and green for normal.
1. Please remain quiet for 5-10 minutes, and in a comfortable, relaxing position. Avoid eating, drinking, smoking, taking exercise and taking a bath before taking measurements.
2. Remove watches or other ornaments from a measured wrist (usually a left wrist).
3. Measure regularly every day.
4. Please rest for 3 to 5 minutes before the next measurement.
Automatic shutdown: 1minutes
Measuring position: wrist
Measuring range: pressure 0-229 mmHg (0-39.9kpa), pulse 40-199pulse / min
Accuracy: pressure + 3 mm Hg (+ 0.4kpa), reading + 5% pulse.
Wrist circumference: 135 ~ 195 mm (approx.).
Host life: normal use in 10000 times.
Battery life: normally 300 times.
Matters needing attentionï¼
1. We don't recommend blood pressure monitors for children under 12 years of age.
2. We recommend that people over the age of 60 use upper arm blood pressure monitors rather than wrist blood pressure monitors.
3. If you must stop measuring in any case, just press the start / stop button, then the airbag will release the air immediately.
4. Please follow the instructions "User Manual".
5. The best measurement time is when you get up, 2 to 3 hours, you measure, or when you calm down, please do not measure after strenuous exercise. Keep a good mood before use!ï»¿.