Why does this apple cider vinegar work for weight loss?
Acetic acid, which is in apple cider vinegar, lowers the output of insulin.
It could potentially help improve insulin resistance. It can also potentially help lower blood sugars and improve A1C.
Insulin is the main hormone that causes you to gain weight.
So, anything that helps improve insulin will also help you lose weight.
Why Apple Cider Vinegar Helps You Lose Belly Fat
This acid apparently has the ability to reduce resistance to insulin, increase glucose uptake by the muscle cells.
This lowers blood sugars and the need for the pancreas to make insulin. Less insulin, more fat burning, less fat storage in your belly.
Other benefits of this amazing product
1. Digestionâ speeds up digestion and activates enzymes
2. Controls pathogens in the small intestine
3. Increases the absorption of minerals and vitamins.
4. Decreases gas, bloating, and indigestion.
5. Decreases acid reflux
6. Releases bile/enzymes
7. Breaksdown protein
8. Blood sugar improvement: weight loss
9. Supports the immune system â stimulates the white blood cells to speed up and help fight infections.
How to take it
It may be beneficial to mix 1-2 tablespoons of apple cider vinegar in 250ml of water and have this after a meal.
Use straw to avoid direct contact with teeth, as the acid may affect the teeth.